Thursday, May 6, 2010

Rhythm of Change ?

In the past few days, the weather has been getting colder. Its no surprise since we are entering into the winter season. Nature has a cycle of change or I would say it as the rhythm that God placed when He created the earth.

Just as nature having its own rhythm, we too have this rhythm in our life. The rhythm of change. When I say change it gives you a sense of joy at the same time a sense of uncertainty.

probably for you it could not be the case, but for me it is. For no one can be certain about the uncertainty unless they themselves travel along the same path that you are travelling.

The good thing about change is that it helps you to grow and to learn new things while on the other it places you in situations that you are not in control of. When we get use to our routine life we feel that we are so much in control of our own life.

The truth is we just got use to it so much so that we feel that we are in control. From the work that we do to the relationships that we have. Think about this, if you wake up tomorrow totally in a different place seeing different people, how would you feel?

But I believe that God places us in those situations, when we feel helpless, and it does not necessarily mean that you would be waking up in a different place but rather you will be placed in different situations where you are strecthed from your limits

Why ? because that's the place that we get to know God in a more meaningful way. Because when I am helpless and I have done all that I can to change my circumstance and nothing happens that's when I know that I am not in control but
God is and He is able to make all things work for good.


Maybe at the present time I am not sure how things would work out.
And sometimes fear and anxiety can infect a peaceful mind with lies and confusion. But every time I look to God, He fills me with the peace that surpasses all understanding.


I pray and believe that God will open up the right doors of opportunity for me. Do support me in your prayers.

No comments: