Tuesday, November 3, 2009

His ways

Well just yesterday evening itself, I received a call from the place that I went for the interview in the morning. Not to my surprise, my application was not successful.

But before I got that call from the person who was dealing with my application. Got reminded me a verse from the bible from Isaiah 55:8-9. This was a new experience of God speaking to me like this.


"For my thoughts are not your thoughts
neither are your ways my ways,"
declares the LORD.

"As the heavens are higher than the earth,
so are my ways higher than your ways
and my thoughts than your thoughts.

(New International Version)


As I was thinking about this verse, the call came. Although at first I was discouraged when I heard that my application was not successful, but God somehow encouraged me to not to give up.

Later on the above verse comforted me in helping me to understand that it was not God's will for me to get that job.

Thank you Lord that you are always with me all the time and that you are working things for good even though I may not understand them.

But help me to understand Lord.

No comments: